We are a 501(c)3 non-profit supporting local food and farms through educational programs and a year round indoor farmers market.
Volunteer! We are currently seeking volunteers for the Spring Program (May 10th – June 16th). If you are interested in volunteering, here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see the Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: COMING SOON!
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share email addresses with anyone. If you prefer not to use Volunteer Spot, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.633.7388.
Farm Kids! is an educational program that collaborates with teachers to educate school-aged children about where their food comes from through experiential, curriculum-based activities including field-trips to local farms and classroom presentations.
Farm Kids! Field Trip program objectives:
- Teach kids about the various aspects of farming in the high desert
- Give students a hands-on experience on a working farm
- Expose students, teachers, and parents to ways that they can access local, healthy foods