Central Oregon Locavore promotes local food and farmers for the health of our community. We work for an ecologically stable and socially just food system in Central Oregon by improving access to fresh, nutrient-dense local food, educating the community about the benefits of sustainably produced food and supporting farmers and ranchers.
What Locavore Does…
Central Oregon Locavore offers eight educational programs to community members, students, farmers, ranchers, and producers.
Locavore provides access to local food year round as Bend’s Only Indoor Farmers Market with community space for gathering.
Along with educating and accessing local food, Locavore also celebrates the season with local farmers, ranchers, and chefs at our many events.
We are a Gold Member of Guidestar Non Profit reporting by Candid
We participate in the You Are Welcome Here unity campaign by Out Central Oregon. All are welcome at Central Oregon Locavore, including transgender and BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color).
Please visit www.outcentraloregon.com for more information
Download the Round Up App and you can choose to donate the change from your purchases to Central Oregon Locavore and help us keep Making Local Happen in Central Oregon!
- How much does it cost to use the app?
- Nothing! it is free to download and use
- Can I link both a credit and debit card to the RoundUp App?
- Yes! Credit cards and debit cards can both be used with the app.
- How will you (the non-profit) receive my donation?
- All donations are processed on the first of the month. RoundUp App uses a payment processor called Stripe. We, (the non-profit), collect the donations from Stripe monthly.
Central Oregon Locavore is conveniently located at 1841 NE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97701.