We Accept SNAP EBT Cards
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), is a Federal program that provides nutrition benefits to low-income individuals and families that are used at stores to purchase food. We are proud to support community access to fresh, local foods. SNAP, WIC (Women’s Infant & Children) and OHP recipients are provided with an additional 5% discount on all food purchases.
SNAP participants can use their EBT cards at Locavore to purchase:
- Foods for the household to eat, such as:
- breads and cereals;
- fruits and vegetables;
- meats, fish and poultry; and
- dairy products.
- Seeds and plants which produce food for the household to eat.
We Offer Double Up Food Bucks for SNAP Participants
Double Up Food Bucks is a USDA program, funded by the state of Oregon, that offers a $1 for $1 match on SNAP purchases for fresh fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruits and vegetables in their natural state with no added sugar, salt, or preservatives, as well as edible plant starts and seeds, are the only eligible products for this program.
To earn Double Up Bucks at Central Oregon Locavore:
- GO to Locavore
- BRING your SNAP (Oregon Trail) card and DUFB card (you get one when you sign-up for the program)
- BUY fresh fruits and vegetables with your SNAP card
- GET up to $20 with Double Up Food Bucks for free fresh fruits and vegetables
We Accept Oregon Farm Direct Vouchers
The Oregon Farm Direct Voucher Program provides vouchers to families that are participants of the Women, Infant’s and Children Program and Limited Income Seniors.
Oregon Farm Direct Food Vouchers are valid from June to November. You may use your Farm Direct Vouchers to purchase:
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Fresh Cut Herbs (not dried)
For more information about this program, please visit www.myoregonfarm.org