Farm Kids Spring 2021
Farm Kids! is an educational program that collaborates with teachers to educate school-aged children about where their food comes from through experiential, curriculum-based activities including field-trips to local farms and classroom presentations.
- Farm Kids is geared towards students in kindergarten through second grade
- Students will be in pods of 10 with a dedicated educator leading them through learning stations at the farm
- Stay tuned for Summer and Fall Farm Kids field trips!
Field Trip Program Objectives:
- Teach kids about the various aspects of farming in the high desert
- Give students a hands-on experience on a working farm
- Expose students, teachers, and parents to ways that they can access local, healthy foods