We Accept SNAP EBT Cards
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), is a Federal program that provides nutrition benefits to low-income individuals and families that are used at stores to purchase food. We are proud to support community access to fresh, local foods. SNAP, WIC (Women’s Infant & Children) and OHP recipients are provided with an additional 5% discount on all food purchases.
SNAP participants can use their EBT cards at Locavore to purchase:
- Foods for the household to eat, such as:
- breads and cereals;
- fruits and vegetables;
- meats, fish and poultry; and
- dairy products.
- Seeds and plants which produce food for the household to eat.
We Accept Oregon Farm Direct Vouchers
The Oregon Farm Direct Voucher Program provides vouchers to families that are participants of the Women, Infant’s and Children Program and Limited Income Seniors.
Oregon Farm Direct Food Vouchers are valid from June to November. You may use your Farm Direct Vouchers to purchase:
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Fresh Cut Herbs (not dried)
For more information about this program, please visit www.myoregonfarm.org
Roundup App - Effortlessly Good
Download the Round Up App and you can choose to donate the change from your purchases to Central Oregon Locavore and help us keep Making Local Happen in Central Oregon!
- How much does it cost to use the app?
- Nothing! it is free to download and use
- Can I link both a credit and debit card to the RoundUp App?
- Yes! Credit cards and debit cards can both be used with the app.
- How will you (the non-profit) receive my donation?
- All donations are processed on the first of the month. RoundUp App uses a payment processor called Stripe. We, (the non-profit), collect the donations from Stripe monthly.